debian-installer: disk partitioner

I've started to look into doing the disk partitioner.

Looking through the boot archives it looks like Eray indicated some interest, I
don't want to step on toes, Eray, let me know if you are still working on it, we
can work together, o ryou can have it, just let me know, I want it soon.

I've also seen conflicting info on how it should probably be done.  I've seen
libparted and libfdisk suggested, I'm not sure that people came to a conclusion
as to which one to go with.

Anyway, I'm working on it now.

-David