Re: debian-installer: disk partitioner

> sounds nice. btw, is there any standard here on the data structures?
> would it be possible to agree on this since we're using C, and data
> structure codes tend to be replicated over and over again? i'd be

I'm not sure what you mean by standard for data structures.  For the most part I
think glibc does a find job providing the general functionality I need, but I'm
open to new ideas, as long as things stay small.

> very comfortable using something like publib. and meanwhile we'd
> have contributed a bit to publib ;)

I agree, a debian-installer specific library is in order, so far I've got two
candidate functions (see utils.c in ddetect and netcfg). I took a quick look at
publib and didn't see that it would give us much, I could have missed something.

-David