Re: debian-installer: disk partitioner

Glenn McGrath wrote:

> Ive got some code that parses, /proc/filesystems, /proc/partitions,
> /proc/mdstats and /proc/mounts.
>
> It builds a linked list of partitions with data it has gathered along
> the way, including a list of aprent devices.

sounds nice. btw, is there any standard here on the data structures?
would it be possible to agree on this since we're using C, and data
structure codes tend to be replicated over and over again? i'd be
very comfortable using something like publib. and meanwhile we'd
have contributed a bit to publib ;)

thanks.

--
Eray (exa) Ozkural