Re: bf-utf - do I need it? where does it come from?

On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 07:22:00PM +0100, Marcin Owsiany wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 05:36:12PM +0000, Wookey wrote:
> > Trying to compile boot-floppies for arm it compiles dbootstrap OK but then
> > tried to cd to ../bf-utf/newt adn run ./configure.

What exactly did you try to compile in 'utilities'? It
shouldn't try to use bf-utf unless USE_LANG_CHOOSER is set. Or
are you trying to build bf with that enabled?

> > But I don't have a utilities/bf-utf dir in any of the various sources of
> > bootfloppies I have. Do I need this in order to compile bf?
> > cvs checkout boot-floppies didn't get it. Should it have done?

Hmm.. I shouldn't have replied to that when I was in a hurry.
Sorry for the previous message.

I think checkout should get it, but I'm not sure. But I'm sure
that cvs update -dPR should get it. Did you try it?

regards

Marcin

--
+--------------------------------+ The reason we come up with new versions