bf-utf - do I need it? where does it come from?

Hello again,

Trying to compile boot-floppies for arm it compiles dbootstrap OK but then
tried to cd to ../bf-utf/newt adn run ./configure.

But I don't have a utilities/bf-utf dir in any of the various sources of
bootfloppies I have. Do I need this in order to compile bf?
cvs checkout boot-floppies didn't get it. Should it have done?
Do I need to specify this explicitly? Should I be setting some rune to ignore
this stuff (I believe it is unicode support?)

I don't understand what's going on here and cant find anything in the docs to
tell me. Can someone please explain?

Wookey
--
Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK  Tel (00 44) 1223 811679