Re: bf build with lang chooser turned on

On Thu, May 25, 2000 at 07:42:57PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Right now there is serious catch-22.  AFAIK, mss isn't doing full
> builds but just in a chroot/dbootstrap situation.  No one else has the
> hacked libraries needed, apparently.
Last evening I finally successfully built the boot floppies on my computer
(just plain bf, without my stuff! :).

> Let me know if you want a special CVS module made to help people
> get/install the utf8 versions of the libraries.
Hmm..  I have not though about that.  This seems to be a good idea.  Maybe a
module called utf8-stuff would be fine.  We'll put there libutf, and patched
versions of slang and newt.

--
Misha