Where are fixed UDMA66 rescue images?

Hi,
	I tried to install potato on a friends computer using the 2.2.13
disks.  The normal 1.44 disks booted but couldn't find the hard drive (A
promise udma66), so I tried the udma66 disks.  However, these still
couldn't find the hard drive.
	I noticed that a few days ago, people realized that both the -idepci
and -udma66 disks were using the -ide kernel image, and this was fixed.
However, on http.us.debian.org, there are been no changes.  When will
the fixed udma66 disk images be available for download?
	Thanks,
-BenRI
--
"For nature does not give virtue,