Re: boot-floppies 2.2.9 report

On Fri, Apr 07, 2000 at 02:09:49PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> The current text is:
>

> Apt is now configured, and should be able to install Debian packages.
> However, you may want to add another source to apt, so it can download
> packages from more then one location.
>
> Add another apt source? [no]
>

> The default is correct, the text seems fine to me. I don't see the
> problem.

Yes, I know this text. And yes, this text is ok!

But I get this text, only if i add a ftp source. If i add a
cdrom-source, I don't get this question! I get a question to add
a other cdrom and then the add source menue.

Can you reproduces this?

ps to Joey: Have you translate the apt-setup text's to german? Can I
            help with this?

Gruss
Grisu
PGP: finger grisu@master.debian.org  -- Linux Sysadmin   -- Use Debian Linux
`Sie haben die Position des Mauszeigers veraendert. Starten Sie Windows neu, damit die Aenderungen wirksam werden.`  -- (Andreas Stempfhuber)