Re: dac960 devices on boot-floppies

Ok -- removed the extraneous stuff.

Now onto the other stuff.  In a previous message, Mark, you mentioned
devices etc for the Compaq SMART2 Raid controller.  I've submitted a
makedev bug so we can do the same thing (ida.0) and make devices for
that.

Next is the libfdisk and dbootstrap changes required.  I've seen your
patch but I really think we need to rework it a little so it's less of
a hack, more general, and work for (at least) /dev/{rd,ida}/c0d0
stuff.  That's the hard part.

Any help you could give (even just reworking your patch for both rd
and ida) would be appreciated.