Re: dac960 devices on boot-floppies

On Wed, Nov 17, 1999 at 01:02:08PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Guys, if I just added dac960 (first controller at least) support to
> the rootdisk and basedisks.  It's in CVS now, but if someone could
> review that and let us know what else if anything has to be done.

Looks like that's all that's needed in rootdisk.sh and basedisk.sh -
though I have to admit I don't know the details of dac960 device files.

(Can /dev/ida/c0d* be added as well?  Would that require a BR on makedev?)

Otherwise, boot_config:make_bootable() needs to parse the new device names
and fdisk:fdisk_reread() needs to try them when looking for disk devices.

Regards,

Mark.