Re: keymap conf & Co

Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Ah, that's not bad.  But do those depends depend on anything not in
> base?

No. (Rather, I already took the dependancies into account. It's just a few
perl modules..)

> Is your expectation that debconf should be in base for potato?

I wasn't really expecting that.

On the other hand, my apt configurator, which uses debconf, is pretty well
matured now. In the simplest case, where someone installed off of CD, it
will detect that, and if the cd is in the drive, set up things with no more
interation than 2 yes/no questions being asked.

> Mind you, realistically, I don't think we'll freeze until Jan 1.

Ugh.

--
see shy jo