Re: My sprint report

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:
> On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 10:35:42AM +0100, Ole Streicher wrote:
>> If this is just a simple "knowing-where" task: could I ask you to do it?
>> Otherwise, it probably just has to wait until we have a common sprint
>> somewhere.
>
> Sure, if you tell me *what* *exactly* you want to query for.  Should the
> query just add three columns
>
>    'ASCL-Id', 'Bug-Database' and Repository
>
> or something else?  I'm also wondering about the generic names. What about
>
>     ASCL-Id, upstream-bugs, upstream-repository

I thought about just querying the whole dictionary, so that one would
not need to go through this again when needing another field. However,
as I understood you, this is a question of optimization. So, I am also
happy with just exactly these three fields, and also with the generic
names (maybe, lowercase all?). That would give the same links for Debian
as for Upstream (depending on availability):

Debian:    Maintainer page / Bugs / VCS
Upstream:  Homepage / Bugs /VCS

Best regards

Ole