Re: My sprint report

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:
> On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 02:42:50PM +0100, Ole Streicher wrote:
>> However, I do not fully understand what to do then: are these fields
>> then columns in some table?
>
>  select * from upstream_metadata ;
>
>> How do I access them from webtools/tasks.py?
>> I tried to follow this with the references as example, but they seem to
>> be handled differently.
>
> Yes.  For performance reasons I wrote a function blends_query_packages()
> right inside UDD code.  You could join the upstream_metadata table with
> the key you want to use.  I'm fine with applying a patch as I did before.

I had a look there, however I am quite confused by the blendstasktools.py
structure and feel unable to add the upstream_metadata retrieval there.

If this is just a simple "knowing-where" task: could I ask you to do it?
Otherwise, it probably just has to wait until we have a common sprint
somewhere.

Best regards

Ole