Re: Blends pages, tasks pages etc.

Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> writes:
> On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 6:20 PM, Ole Streicher wrote:
>> I was just browsing among several screenshots of command line
>> tools. Apart from a few which have a quite simple, visible output (like
>> reformat), many have just a screenshot of the manpage
>
> These screenshots are against our guidelines and were probably
> mistakenly accepted, if you see them, please request removal.

OK; I could do that -- however: the uploader will probably (again) not
be amused to get her screenshots removed without a notice and without an
explanation. The motivation to upload a new screenshot will not raise
that way, and the uploader may be demotivated at all to create
screenshots.

And, this example just shows that it is difficult to impossible to
create a nice visual impression of a command line program for many of
them.

Best regards

Ole