Proposed Debian Fluxbox blend

Hello everyone! Not sure if I'm posting to the right mailing list. I've been using Debian for over a year and have, what I consider, a rock solid OS using Fluxbox as the windows manager. I used Crunchbang for several years before (Openbox). It took me a few months to figure out pure vanilla Debian and, since now I know the right files to install and have all the configuration worked out, am willing to pass this along to the community if there is any interest.

I'll put in a little motivation here about why Fluxbox. It is actively developed, very lightweight and never crashes. Basically, it just stands back and lets you use all the apps you need without getting in the way.

For the folks at Debian, I will add there's a lot of interest in Fluxbox/Openbox. It is very popular with the tweakers and graphic designers of the Unix world. With the demise of Crunchbang, there is a need for a simple install of a nice Linux OS and I think this could fit the bill. Debian now comes in several flavors...GNOME, KDE, LXDE, Xfce, Cinnamon and MATE,,,but these all, in my mind, share the same design philosophy and are aping the Windows paradigm. Fluxbox is much more elegant and attuned to what makes Linux special.

Anyway, that's my pitch. If there is any interest out there, I'd like to partner up with someone who knows the ins and outs of packaging and repositories, etc.

Thanks