Re: [GSoC] blends-gen-control hints (Was: blends-dev, gsoc 2013)

Hi Emmanouil,

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 01:05:44PM +0300, Emmanouil Kiagias wrote:
> > Well, you are right.  I guess it was kicked due some Dependencies.
> > However, it should show up in Suggests at least.  I understood you like
> > it would have been missing also from Suggests (but may be I
> > missunderstood).
> >

> Yes you right, ginkgocadx in the above case does not appear into Suggests,
> when I join the packages table I explicitly use releases.role='testing' (or
> any other role) so only packages for this role appear. So should I include
> such  packages(which are available for some architectures in debian/main
> but not in the selected role(release) ) like that into Suggests? If yes I
> should change the sql of sec-blend-gen-control then.

Sure.  The role is:  Either we find a package in main/testing and it
will be recommended or we do not find it there and it goes to Suggests.
I've thought this would have been implemented ... or did I just
missunderstood something?