Re: [GSoC] blends-gen-control hints (Was: blends-dev, gsoc 2013)

Hi Emmanouil,

just to sum up our short live conversation:  I'd suggest to rather use a
'-q' option to silence the control file instead of needing to force the
output using '-w' - we really want the warning for developers notice.

So I think it is a very good idea to check whether our new method
compeares reasonably to the currently existing metapackages for
debian-edu, debian-med and debian-science to be really sure that our
method is really sensible.

Nice to have you met at DebConf

      Andreas.