Re: [GSoC] blends-gen-control hints (Was: blends-dev, gsoc 2013)

Hello Andreas,

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 10:12 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

> Do you suggest to move blend-get-names, blend-install-helper,
> blends/templates in the blends-gsoc git and have  a clean package
> blends-dev which properly replaces the current one?

Definitely.  Just be bold and let your first package a *real* package.
;-)

OK I will do that :-)

So now which should be our next steps for the project?

Also one of your previous suggestions was the following:
Quoting some of your words from a previous mail: https://lists.debian.org/debian-blends/2013/07/msg00039.html
"Another thing where I'm always concerned about is that sometimes the tasks files do contain versioned packages (libraries including sonames, other kind of versions). One the versioned packages are upgraded people usually forget upgrading the tasks. We should finally find some way to verify whether a package is just missing from our vision because it was just updated and its name has changed."

PS: just now I got internet access, the electricity power in my region was cut until now

Kind regards

Emmanouil