Re: [SPAM] Re: Request to fast track gitlab dependencies

Hei,

>That happened in the past for other suites. By moving from unofficial
>to official backports
>it was agreed that we (the backports ftpmasters) make the rules for
>backports. This is not unstabe which has its own rules.

Hmm... I would have guessed that the known "legislation" applies, apart from the differences laid out at [1]. Where are any other rules written? How do you know them? How are they decided? Mood? Weather? Who criticised you on a mailing list and who not?

Mind you, I do not think in the least that you make bad decisions, but I still find it difficult in general that someone might reject my work because they personally think I'm not up to it or anything else personal.

-nik