Re: [SPAM] Re: Request to fast track gitlab dependencies

On Sat, 22 Dec 2018, Pirate Praveen wrote:

> On 2018, ഡിസംബർ 20 4:01:20 PM IST, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:
> >
> >A nice way to show that he is not alone is to add more names as
> >uploaders of the package, and to maintain the packages as part of a
> >team
> >with more than one member.  Perhaps if you get your name into the
> >uploaders list, it become more obvious to the rest of us that the bus
> >fact is higher than is feared?
>
> As shared in another reply, all the packages are team maintained with lots of members. Maintained in ruby, js and go teams. gitlab itself had 3 uploaders listed, added one more today and hopefully more in the coming days.
Lets make a deal: find at least 2, better three other experienced uploaders
that state publically that the take responsibility over those backports for
the lifetime of stretch-bpo. If you manage to do this I would be willing to
accept the backport(s) (given that they are in testing).

Alex