Re: Optionally sending bugreports to the BTS

On Tue, 2 Nov 2010, W. Martin Borgert wrote:

> Maintainers just have to accept, that they are not alone in the
> Debian project and that other people might share "their" package in
> the BTS, even if they don't care for a specific port, such as a
> backport.

There might be actual precedent from the debian-ports.org
“unreleased” suite… although I don’t know if people have
ever reported any bugs against packages from there to the
BTS (as opposed to, say, the architecture porters).

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant