Re: Build-dependencies of backports, and searching the list archive is broken

Zsolt Rizsanyi <rizsanyi@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> man pbuilder with pbuilder from backports.org does have a section about
> hooks

So has the manpage in sarge (I think both are identical, and identically
bad english...  No pun intended, japanese guys are frequently better in
coding than in writing english texts.).

> and the script is definitely running inside the chroot.

Yes, I found this out by trying.

> apt-ftparchive works because the pbuilder result dir is bind mounted inside
> the pbuilder environment.

Ah, thanks - I didn't notice this on the webpage.  And I still think
it's a bad idea.

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster