Re: xfce4 upgrade problem

OK, here is a list of all the xfce4 packages which are still at their
basic sarge versions -

xfce4-artwork
xfce4-clipman-plugin
xfce4-datetime-plugin
xfce4-diskperf-plugin
xfce4-goodies
xfce4-showdesktop-plugin
xfce4-systemload-plugin
xfce4-themes
xfce4-wavelan-plugin
xffm-icons

Not sure if the non-plugin packages are part of version 4.2.3, though.

As for xfprint4, I posted about the version 4.2.2 bug at the xfce
mailing list, but never got a reply. Might try filing a bug report
against the unstable package, like you say.

Thanks again for the help :)