Re: Request for Rawtran packaging review

Hi Ole,

thank you for your advices.

I checked Debian QA pages and found some minor problems.
I corrected its in incoming debian release 0.3.6-2.
Please, review the code, upload it or give me another
suggestions.

Thank you very much
FH

--
F. Hroch      e-mail, jabber: hroch@physics.muni.cz, tel.: +420549494470
Dept. of theor. physics and astrophysics, MU Brno, Kotlarska 2,CZ-611 37