Re: Debian and QEMU virtio-net-device

Hi, Ian,

I tried several variations with different DTBs, and nothing worked.  I
also tried your example, with no difference.  All I get is an empty console.

My initrd.gz is a symlink to initrd.img-3.16.0-4-armmp and vmlinuz is a
symlink to vmlinuz-3.16.0-4-armmp, which I think are the correct files.

Is my problem possibly that I'm trying to upgrade an existing ARM
installation instead of installing new?  But even if it were, I would
expect to see *something* to indicate a boot failure.

Totally perplexing!

Jerry