Re: Debian and QEMU virtio-net-device

Ian,

Thanks much for the info.

I find it interesting that the virtio options for vexpress would require
PCI, since the vexpress architecture doesn't support PCI.
Unfortunately, I guess that means we can't use Debian, as I really need
to get the virtualization working.  I'll be traveling over the holidays,
but can't just let the project drop, and can't easily take the prototype
system with me, and trying to mix Wheezy and Jessie just isn't practical.

So I'll have to look at other distros to see what does support it.  It
will be easier to do that now than at some later time.

Thanks again for your help, Ian - I really do appreciate all of your
time.  At least I now know it isn't something I did.

Jerry