Re: ARM kernel cross compilation issues for iMX53

On 19/03/12 8:16 AM, Wookey wrote:
Some of the other platforms _are_ better (TI panda/beagle for
example). Freescale have historically been particularly useless on the
mainlining-in-a-useful-way, or telling-anyone-anything fronts.

Ouch! So should I cancel the one I have on order?

What else has equivalent or better RAM & CPU? I thought the MX53 would be a safe bet because it looks like they are used in the Efika and as Debian build machines.

The Beagle XM only has 512M and I keep on reading about the Panda overheating and I live in a hot climate.