R:performance information

> The disks leds are disabled by default and don't have a trigger to
> enable them. Look at the /sys/class/leds/ directory. If you want to
> enable them, echo '1' in the brightness file. For instance:
>
> echo 1 > /sys/class/leds/HD1:green/brightness
>
> The hardware will do the rest for the disk I/O access for the green
> leds.
>
> Arnaud
What does it mean ? Echoing 1 there should make the leds flashing on disk I/O ?
It's not like this, at least in my situation.
echoing 1 to the amber of each disk turn on the amber led, but not the green
echoing 1 to the green of each disk does not produce any effect. Perhaps I am
still missing some driver, but I wasn't able to find anything on the net

thanks,
Andrea