R: performance information

Yes, SS4000E , based on EM-7210 card.

I got the kernel sources from www.kernel.org
I took version 2.6.25.1
then I patched it applying all the patches present in

http://git.rtp-net.org/?p=ss4000e.git;a=summary

I DON'T applied the commented out patches:

this is the series file:

compiler.patch
hack_machtypes.patch
gpiodrv.patch
iscsitgt.patch
em7210_report_ac_status.patch
#dma_test.patch
try-dma-copy-to-user.patch
#sdram.patch
convert-copy-to-user.patch
cheapen-get-user-pages.patch
fix-nfs.patch
defconfig.patch
iop3xx_gpio.patch
gpiolib_regs_show.patch
f75111.patch
add_f75111_pdata.patch
em7210_add_missing_leds.patch
gpio_polled_keys.patch
em7210_add_gpio_keys.patch
#add_triggers.patch
crypto_cypher_buildfix2.patch

so actually I didn't apply "dma_test.patch"

Do you think try to recompile zImage after applying this patch could bring to better performance ?

My second question was about disks status led: It could be fine to see the lighted when they
are working. With the original software they lights on traffic, so I think that they are not
broken.

thanks,
Andrea