Re: Installing debian on N2100

* Andrew Haswell <ahaswell@edoras.co.uk> [2007-12-13 19:57]:
> I've been waiting to see if the installer will get fixed so i can install
> Debian on my Thecus n2100. [...]
>
> I would like to do this as a project over christmas, im just worried about
> getting stranded. Advice greatfully received.

Given all the delays with 4.0r2, I'm finally ready to give in and
explain the workaround on my web page.  I hope to find time to do it
this weekend... so you should be able to do the installation over
Christmas. :)

I'll also ask about the status of 4.0r2 again.

*sigh*
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/