Re: Problem building libhdf4 on eabi/arml

Wookey wrote:

> so you may have a 'needs itself to build' issue (as libhdf4g seems to
> come from the libhdf4 source package), which will need some
> poking about to work out what to do about.
>
> (you could probably have guessed that from the error really :-) that
> 'df' was a giveaway :-)

Argh, yes you are right, I've been a bit distracted with other stuff this
morning.

I'll investigate a bit further

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  +44(0)1903 236872  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
Debian Developer   |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

What would life be like if there were no hypothetical questions?