To: "Andrew Haswell" <ahaswell@edoras.co.uk>
Cc: <debian-arm@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: Installing debian on N2100

* Andrew Haswell <ahaswell@edoras.co.uk> [2007-12-13 19:57]:
I've been waiting to see if the installer will get fixed so i can install
Debian on my Thecus n2100. [...]

I would like to do this as a project over christmas, im just worried about
getting stranded. Advice greatfully received.

Given all the delays with 4.0r2, I'm finally ready to give in and
explain the workaround on my web page.  I hope to find time to do it
this weekend... so you should be able to do the installation over
Christmas. :)

I'll also ask about the status of 4.0r2 again.

*sigh*
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/