Re: Installing debian on N2100

Martin Michlmayr wrote:
* Andrew Haswell <ahaswell@edoras.co.uk> [2007-12-13 19:57]:
I've been waiting to see if the installer will get fixed so i can install Debian on my Thecus n2100. [...]

I would like to do this as a project over christmas, im just worried about getting stranded. Advice greatfully received.

Given all the delays with 4.0r2, I'm finally ready to give in and
explain the workaround on my web page.  I hope to find time to do it
this weekend... so you should be able to do the installation over
Christmas. :)

Any idea if the same procedure will work for the n4100?

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@billgatliff.com