Re: [Debian-uk] Debian ARM meeting in Cambridge

In message <1076344739.21028.3.camel@kenton.mips.com>
          Daniel Silverstone <dsilvers@digital-scurf.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 16:20, Peter Naulls wrote:
> > After prodding some key people, I've narrowed the choices a bit to one
> > day next week (except Friday), with a tentative suggestion of Monday
> > afternoon (16th Feburary) - say around 3 or 4pm, to make it easier
> > for those of you with work commitments to make up the time elsewhere.
> For anyone not working in the centre of cambridge, that kills an entire
> afternoon (and in order to escape punitive parking fees) an entire
> evening too.

I do appreciate that, and I'm of course open to better suggestions given
the timeframe I have to work with.   This Saturday I thought as
inappropriate given it's Valentine's day, and many people will have
alternate arrangements.   The following Friday/Weekend tie up Wookey
with a conference he's off to.  The weekend after that I'm off to a
computer show.  Would an evening work better for you?

Peter Naulls - peter@chocky.org        | http://www.chocky.org/
AcornSearch - http://www.drobe.co.uk/  | Relevant RISC OS searches