Re: [Debian-uk] Debian ARM meeting in Cambridge

On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 16:20, Peter Naulls wrote:
> After prodding some key people, I've narrowed the choices a bit to one
> day next week (except Friday), with a tentative suggestion of Monday
> afternoon (16th Feburary) - say around 3 or 4pm, to make it easier
> for those of you with work commitments to make up the time elsewhere.

For anyone not working in the centre of cambridge, that kills an entire
afternoon (and in order to escape punitive parking fees) an entire
evening too.

Pity really.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler: Digital-Scurf Unlimited