Re: [Debian-uk] Debian ARM meeting in Cambridge

In message <[🔎] 79c0a07b4c.peter@chocky.org>
          Peter Naulls <peter@chocky.org> wrote:

[ Cambridge Debian ARM development meeting ]

> If you're interested in coming, and there's any day/time you can't
> make, drop me an email, and I'll see what I can do to keep everyone
> happy.

After prodding some key people, I've narrowed the choices a bit to one
day next week (except Friday), with a tentative suggestion of Monday
afternoon (16th Feburary) - say around 3 or 4pm, to make it easier
for those of you with work commitments to make up the time elsewhere.

And not wanting to break something that works, it'll be at the Regal,
in the centre of Cambridge.  Email me if you need directions.

--
Peter Naulls - peter@chocky.org        | http://www.chocky.org/
Free RISC OS Hosting                   | http://www.prowl.org/