Debian ARM meeting in Cambridge

I've got someone here who'd like a meeting with Debian ARM developers
in the Cambridge area.  The topic is somewhat close to what Wookey
mentioned on the Debian ARM list a while again regarding his meeting
with ARM.  That is, potential sponsorship of Debian projects.

It will be a very much informal affair, probably in some Cambridge pub
sometime next week (weekend is not out of the question), and although
the focus is ARM, anyone with a general interest in Debian development
would be encouraged to also come.

If you're interested in coming, and there's any day/time you can't
make, drop me an email, and I'll see what I can do to keep everyone

Peter Naulls - peter@chocky.org        | http://www.chocky.org/
RISC OS C Programming                  | http://www.riscos.info/