Re: nspluginwrapper and libc6 2.6-4 (and higher)

Ben Butler wrote:
I just had/have a need to see WMV3 (Windows Media 9) content from time to time,
especially on the web.  Unfortunately, that's only supported by the 32-bit version
of Mplayer (As I mentioned, it's really not such an issue any
more as most larger sites that relied upon Microsoft's proprietary WMV technology have moved on to Adobe's proprietary Flash technology for their streaming video).

                                                --Ben.
--

"I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had." --Tears for Fears, "Mad World"

Strange, I haven't encountered a site with windows media that I haven't been able to play here. Would you send me a link so I can test? Thanks.

-Jose