Re: nspluginwrapper and libc6 2.6-4 (and higher)

On 15-Aug-2007 17:01.06 (BST), Ben Butler wrote:
 > Has anyone else encountered this bug?
 >
 > Has anyone found any workarounds besides my awkward, short-term,
 > far-from-recommended method of forcing a downgrade of libc6 back to
 > 2.6-3 (on my unstable system, which of course at this point is bound to
 > start breaking _something_...)?

Hi Ben,

For what it's worth, I still haven't been able to replicate this bug. It
would help if I could get some more information on the problem, but the
submitter has not responded to the request for more information that I
have added to the bug report.

However, if you are suffering from the same issue, could you please
email in the same details from your system. They're in the second
message down in the bug report.

It would also be useful if you could tell me if you are running any
exotic system performance enhancers, something like 'prelink',
'readahead' or 'preload'. In addition to the information I've requested
in the bug report.

Kind regards,
rob.

--