Re: nspluginwrapper and libc6 2.6-4 (and higher)

> Strange, I haven't encountered a site with windows media that I haven't
> been able to play here.  Would you send me a link so I can test?  Thanks.

Considering how little I keep up with A/V codecs, there may very well be
a 64-bit version of all the Win32 libraries necessary in the past to view
Windows Media content, and I may very well be wasting my time keeping up
my chroot for these purposes--I should probably look into it.

                                                --Ben.
--

"I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had."