nspluginwrapper and libc6 2.6-4 (and higher)

Has anyone else encountered this bug?

Has anyone found any workarounds besides my awkward, short-term,
far-from-recommended method of forcing a downgrade of libc6 back to
2.6-3 (on my unstable system, which of course at this point is bound to
start breaking _something_...)?

For whatever it's worth, the first time I ran into trouble I already had
nspluginwrapper working and received this error when I attempted to
bring up a site with Flash content:

*** NSPlugin Wrapper *** ERROR: failed to initialize plugin-side RPC client connection

As a troubleshooting step, I attempted to reinstall flashplayer-mozilla with
nspluginwrapper and encountered the error message documented in the bug report.
Thanks in advance to anyone who might be able to provide any
insight/workarounds/advice.

                                                --Ben.
--

"I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had."