Re: tyan board

I received this from the Tyan automated tech support mail system.

They say that the nVidia nForce chipset isn't supported in Debian.
Does anybody know from the Debian perspective if this is true?

> > What OS's are currently supported by the nVidia nForce Chipset?
> > Here is a listing of the OS's that will/won't and will be supported for
> > these motherboard:

> > Yes:
> > Workstation and Advanced Server RHEL3 Update 4 (No update 1, 2 or 3)
> > Workstation and Advanced Server RHEL4
> > SuSE 9.1, 9.2 and 9.3 (64-bt)

> > No:
> > No RedHat 32-bit Distributions
> > No SuSE 32-bit Distributions
> > No Debian, Gentuu, Fedora Core or Turbo Linux
> > No FreeBSD

I take it that this refers to current Debian 3.1.  Since 4.0 isn't released
yet but will include an AMD64 specific version, will it then work?