Re: 1U server with 4 SATA ports and a 32-bit PCI slot

On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 02:10:42PM +0100, Soenke von Stamm wrote:
> So I guess you're talking about analog TV ... no DVB where you live? Must say
> I don't even know if DVB is a european-only standard or not.

It originated in Europe and has spread elsewhere, pretty much along
standard lines (PAL versus NTSC etc). There's maps on the dvb.org site,
such as

ATSC (the US digital standard for over-the-air terrestrial) is only used
in North America and Japan. The US is using DVB-C and DVB-S though
(cable and satellite).