Re: Dupal Opteron on Sarge

Paul ,

thanks for the corrections below (Hypertransport), I mistook the word ;-o.

I also agree with you that the cooling SHOULD be same for 246-252 , but my
experience shows me that its not.

The Zalman most certainly qualifies for all CPUs here ;-) (its one of the
few around) , but its not necessarily small ;-)

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo / Japan
http://www.be-known-online.com