Re: Dupal Opteron on Sarge

Forgot to add one thing.

As for the Power Supplies (PS). I tried everything from 400W to 550W and
came to the conclusion that mostly 400W is fully acceptable for most
machines (1-4 disks). I know that the shop assistants often recommend
stronger Power supplies (after all thats their business ;-).

Bear in mind that the heat has to go somewhere ;-)

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo / Japan
http://www.be-known-online.com