Re: amd64 security - was Re: X.org and NVidia

Pavel Jurus <jurus@cs.cas.cz> writes:

> I'm sorry to say that if you have security concerns, the whole amd64
> port is not acceptable so far :( It is more than one month after the
> release of amd64 stable, and security support is still lacking. Moreover
> http://www.debian.org/ports/amd64/ is falsely saying the opposite.
>
> Pavel

Yeah, right along with you.

But there is nothing the amd64 port can do there as we don't have
access to the security infrastructure. Buggin the person responsible
every day is not going to help. All we can do is wait.

As a team we try to put all security uploads into
sarge-proposed-updates meanwhile.

MfG
        Goswin