X.org and NVidia

i have installed x.org and would like to use the nvidia-driver for my
nvidia GPU.
Trying to install nvidia-glx, I get a dependence problem. nvidia-glx
needs : nvidia-glx: Depends: xlibmesa-glu but it is not installed or
                       libglu but it is not installable or
But xlibmesa-glu is in conflict with libglu1-xorg.
Trying to force the installation of nvidia-glx it works fine. Only
apt-get shows me the dependencies problems.
Is it a problem of the liblu1, that it does not contain the

Thanks Alexander