Re: Gnome broken in Sid?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Gnome broken in Sid?
- From: Pete <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 09:44:17 +1000
- Message-id: <42AA25D1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <1118444765.17454.33.camel@localhost>
- References: <42AA18A6.email@example.com> <1118444765.17454.33.camel@localhost>
Javier Kohen wrote:
Thanks Javier, don't upgrade any more yet until it's finished as in
El sáb, 11-06-2005 a las 08:48 +1000, Pete escribió:
I did my first update in a week or so today, and now find that Gnome is
doing very strange things indeed.
Firstly, gnome-panel appears to be gone.
Can anyone confirm that this is affecting them too or if I'm just going
It seems that GNOME 2.10 is moving into unstable from experimental. I
don't know if the transition is working fine on AMD64, but so far I
haven't experienced the same problems as you and I've updated all the
components I could (almost all libraries) without having any noticeable
failure so far.