Gnome broken in Sid?

Hi all,

I did my first update in a week or so today, and now find that Gnome is doing very strange things indeed.

Firstly, gnome-panel appears to be gone.

I have no menus at all, only desktop icons.

When I try dselect and look through things, most Gnome items appear to be 2.8.2, but gnome-panel is 2.8.3 and gnome-panel-data is 2.10!!!

If I try to install gnome-panel, it wants to remove most of my installed applications.

I can't seem to find a bug report about this, so not sure if there isn't one or if I'm looking in the wrong place.

Can anyone confirm that this is affecting them too or if I'm just going nuts?

Pete