Re: MD5 mismatches on downloads from ftp.de.debian.org

* Adam Lackorzynski

| The mismatches come from an incorrect resync after the archive move. The
| contents of the files itself were actually ok.
| To fix the archive I've placed a little script in the root directory
| that wgets the corresponding files as rsync won't do it due to same time
| stamps and sizes. You could also just remove them and resync.

>From man rsync:

       -c, --checksum
              This forces the sender to checksum all files using a
              128-bit MD4 checksum before transfer.  The checksum is
              then explicitly checked on the receiver and any files of
              the same name which already exist and have the same
              checksum and size on the receiver are not transferred.
              This option can be quite slow.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-